Chola Pass Trek
Chola pass trek,also known as Gokyo trek or Everest circuit trek,is one of the most adventurous treks in the Everest himalays. The excellent trek give the benefit to summit Gokyo peak (5483m) offering a fantastic panoramic view of Cho Oyo, Everest, Makalu etc. During traveling through Khumbu Himal, Gokyo valley and pass, one is rewarded with some of the most dramatic landscapes. The trek can be treated as one of the adventurous trek in the Himalayas as it follows the route via high pass into Khumbu i.e. Cho La pass at 5330m. As we cross the Cho-La pass, we then return back to Lukla following the route through Everest Base Camp, Kala Pathar and Thyangboche monastery, Khumjung village, Namche Bazar.
This trek provides you opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking view of Everest & other smaller peaks & the Buddhist monasteries located at the world’s highest elevation.
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuban International Airport and pick up you by our private vehicle and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02: Freeday in Kathmandu for Tour guided Sightseeing,
Day 03: Kathmandu to Jiri (1955m) 5 hours drive by bus 149 km
Day 04: After breakfast commence trek to Deurali (2735m) 5 hrs
Day 05: Deurali to Sete (2645m) 5 hrs
Day 06: Sete to Junbensi (2640m) 5 hrs
Day 07: Junbesi to Nunthala (2440m) 5 hrs
Day 08: Nunthala to Kharikhola (2020m) 5 ½ hrs
Day 09: Kharikhola to Payun (2700m) 6 hrs
Day 10: Payun to Phakding (2640m) 5 ½ hrs
Day 11: Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3440m) 5 hrs
Day 12: Rest day in Namche Bazzar
Day 13: Namche Bazzar to Tengbuche (3850m) 5 hrs
Day 14: Tengbuche to Dingbuche (4350m) 5 ½ hrs
Day 15: Dingbuche to Lobuche (4930m) 5 ½ hrs
Day 16: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5154m) and ascent of Everest Base Camp (5350m) then back to Gorekshep 5 hrs
Day 17: Early in the morning climb to Kalapathar (5545m) for the best panoramic view and back to Gorekshep have breakfast than continue trek down to Lobuche 5 hrs
Day 18: Lobuche to Zongla (4760m) 5 ½ hrs
Day 19: Zongla cross (Chola Pass) 5420m to Thagna (4500m) 5 hrs
Day 20: Thagna to Gokyo (4730m) 5 ½ hrs
Day 21: Morning climb to Gokyo peak then return back to Gokyo (5430m) 5 ½ hrs
Day 22: Gokyo to Luza (4350m) 5 ½ hrs
Day 23: Luza to Namche Bazzar (3440) 5 ½ hrs
Day 24: Namche Bazzar to Lukla (2840m) 6 hrs
Day 25: 40 minutes fly back to Kathmandu (1300m)
Day 26: Freeday in Kathmadnu
Day 27: Final departure to your country
The above Package includes the following services:
- International/Domestic Airport Pick up and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu hotel room on Breakfast, basis
- All land transfer as per above itinerary
- Sagarmatha National Park entry permits fees
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) permit fees.
- Accommodation and 3 meals a day while on the trek
- Fully escorted trek with English speaking license holder local Sherpa trekking Guide & porter
- Domestic air fare from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- All program according to itineraries on full board.
- Wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
The above Package does not include:
- Nepal entry visa fee per person
- Kathmandu Hotel Lunch and Dinner
- Travel Insurance
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal spending money and All bar bill,
- Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc.