Namaste and greetings from Maya Devi Trekking
It is my immense pleasure to introduce our self as a tour, trekking & expedition operator in Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, & India. We are very proud that we have excellent reputation in the market for quality services in very competitive prices. We are members of the following travel associations. NATTA (Nepal Association of Tours & Travel Agents),TAAN (Trekking Agents Associations of Nepal) and NMA (Nepal Mountaineering Association).
Our main focus is meeting the needs and ensuring the safety of mountaineers, trekkers, geologists, scientists and anthropologists. Our aim is introduce Nepal to the world without impacting on the precious ecology of our beloved country. We take pride in providing first rate services to each valued guest. We believe that beautiful surroundings alone do not make an unforgettable holiday - a thorough knowledge of the terrain and carefully planned arrangements for your safety and comfort are equally important.
Maya Devi Trekking and Company was founded by dedicated explorers and professional Team, Maya Devi name in Adventure Trekking, Tours, Mountaineering, Jungle Safari, River Rafting and other sports in Nepal,Tibet ,Bhutan& India ... Our friendly, well trained teams are recruited from the western and eastern regions of Nepal and have a deep respect and care for our wonderful country.
Maya Devi Trekking and Company gives you access to one of the world's highest mountains and the holy places and centuries old traditions of a unique region of the world. Our knowledge of Nepal , Tibet , Bhutan & India contributes greatly to your safety and pleasure, ensuring that your holiday is memorable in the best way possible.
Climbing, trekking, hiking, Jungle safari, river rafting, scientific explorations, cultural tours, historical tours, special study tours, rescue missions, air/helicopter charters etc. have been our specialty for so many years. You'll find our prices surprising affordable. We will be delighted to hear from you and honored to design an itinerary for you without any obligation on your part.
Choose Maya Devi Trekking and Company because:
- Our specialist knowledge and personalized service will create a more interesting and adventurous holiday for you.
- Our courteous service will not end with your booking, but is maintained throughout your stay.
- The most important consideration for safe, enjoyable adventure travel is meticulous preparation. In this regard, nobody equals the dedication of Maya Devi Trekking and Company
- Our experienced team leader, guides, porters and cooks pay careful attention to arrangements for trekking,travel, the preparation of good, wholesome food and strict rules of hygiene. Our staffers are well paid; our tours are insured and properly equipped.
- All guests are met at the airport and - left to us - transfers are stress free.
- We provide you with clear details of the cost of your tour so that you are fully aware of any extra expenses that may be incurred. No unpleasant surprises!
- We encourage comments from our guests and use them to constantly improve our services.
Before you leave home, we help you prepare, with concise information about the terrain, the climate, local customs, etc. You can enjoy the sometimes high altitude conditions without discomfort as our guides have been trained in mountain safety and first aid procedures. We are in constant communication with our field offices and monitor all aspects of government policy and weather that may affect your trip. We are on-call 24 hours a day. You can rest assured that Maya Devi Trekking and Company has one of the best safety records anywhere. In the unlikely event of an emergency, helicopter rescue is available during treks and expeditions.
Health & Comfort
We pay attentions to your level of physical fitness and your appetite for endurance and adventure, and plan your itinerary accordingly. If you are part of a group, we do our best to ensure that you are either over stretched or held back by incompatible companions.
Our equipment is state of the art and carefully maintained. For example, we use the latest bikes, rafts and trekking equipment.
Both in the cities and outlying areas, we have long- standing relationships with the owners and managements of Nepal's network of hotels and inns, and can arrange excellent accommodation at advantageous tariffs, from simple accommodation in remote villages to the hotels of Kathmandu and Pokhara.